♥loves God! ♥loves singing & acting & dancing ♥RIA<3 ♥always a DG baby ♥quadruple eyelids ♥aquarius/left-handed/happy-go-lucky ♥fav colours orange,pink & white ♥fetish for dresses ♥hates forgetting to wish people happybirthday ♥half English half Chinese ♥going gaga over ice-cream ♥only eats red & purple gummy bears ♥has a red phone & an orange ipod ♥doesn't mind letting her thoughts run wild the whole day ♥stars are more fascinating than the moon ♥can't use a laptop effectively w/o a mouse ♥obviously I am random ♥you can call me Tham/Thumb/Thamster ♥I don't bite
Now I'm looking for a reason why
you even set my world into motion
by Rui En [again]. She's hotstuff. This lovely song's meaningful♥
I'm multi-tasking yet again. Or at least, my brain is. Or maybe I have too many things, too little time. I should just heed the advice - listen to my heart♡
My research on Singapore's transportation history and present is due by 9pm today, but for me, it's due like NOW. Save me! And there's 3 freaky E-mathematics miscellaneous worksheets waiting to be dog-eared and maybe, torn. haha I think I go violent crazy when I do Math. Yes I do.
Okay, but I can't help to not blog and neglect this honey for another, like 10 days? I guess I won't touch the house com till the next time you see me here. Ahh there's a chinese test on Thursday! Paniccccitism. hahaha okay crap word there. No time to study! We have to literally know chengyus from 51-100 inside out! ): Huh and like what, Friday's creeping round the corner then the weekend again. nooooooooo! This year is very fast-paced.
I have a few days to note: -this Thursday -this Friday (ohoh GOOD FRIDAY:D) -this Saturday -next Monday -next Friday -next Saturday
Okay, mentally noted! I get the stuff coming up now, esp for the 6 days above.
Mum was supposed to get me my new camera last Saturday! Oh man, it was like this close to getting it, then the guy had to continue talking to a couple(who was already talking for more than 30minutes) and the place had to close for the day. So she promised to bring me there the next morning. I knew she won't. She didn't! Crapppelooos. She's mean, Meanie Mummy. (aye alliteration! hahah) She wants me to rid the recorder of its taken-up-space thennn she'll get me what I want. hmph!
Dilemma-free. But I'm irrationally anxious. Whatever that means(x